Dermaplaning - Beauty's Most Effective Exfoliation Treatment
- Dermaplaning Standard - £75
Standard treatment begins with a skin cleanse, then your skin is prepped and Oilaplane Balm is applied.
We then begin the Dermaplaning process using the surgical scalpel to remove the dead skin and vellus hair from the face and neck.
After this an enzyme is applied which helps remove dirt and unblock pores.
The treatment is completed with a moisturiser to suit your skin type and an SPF to protect your skin from UV damage.
- Dermaplaning Deluxe – £100
Deluxe treatment is an extended version of the Standard Dermaplaning.
Before applying moisturiser we will apply a mask to suit your skin type which will help to further your results.
While this is working you can lie back and enjoy our face & head pressure point massage.
This is the ultimate in relaxing facial treatments with the added bonus of younger, healthier skin.
Why have Dermaplaning done?
- Dermaplaning is a safe, effective physical exfoliation procedure using a sterile medical scalpel
- Promotes smoother skin by helping the products penetrate deeper into the skin
- Removes 3 weeks worth of trapped dirt and dead skin
- Removes fine, vellus hair on face (no is doesn't grow back worse, thicker or indeed any different than before).
- Helps the appearance of acne scaring
- Your homecare products will soak into the skin more effectively making the results more noticeable
- Makeup goes on flawless
Available in Peaches Glasgow, Aberdeen and Falkirk. Call or Book Online.